- Pledge on Privacy. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé does not collect and process Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality and in processing your Data we pledge to fully comply with internationally recognized standards of privacy protection.
- Intended Use of Data. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé collects and processes Data only for specific and limited purposes which we inform you about when you wish to use certain services. For example, we may collect and use Data to provide you with our products or services, to bill you for products or services you request, to verify your credit, to market products and services we believe might be of interest to you, to process your job application, to receive news releases, or to communicate with you. In addition, we may use your Data to evaluate the effectiveness of and improve our services to our visitors and customers, for our own internal statistics to evaluate customer interests as well as purchasing and other trends among customers and to better determine product development and marketing strategies. By submitting your Data, you expressly consent to such use. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé keeps your Data only for as long as is reasonably needed for such purposes and in accordance with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements. Currently, our services do not require any form of registration, thereby allowing you to visit our websites, without telling us who you are. However, some services may require registration. When you register with us, you may need to complete certain fields (some are required, some are optional) as well as to choose a user name and password. In these situations, if you chose to withhold any Data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to certain parts of our websites and for us to respond to your queries.
- Non-Disclosure of Information. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé shall never sell, rent, share or otherwise distribute or make available your Data to third parties outside of the Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé group of companies, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or when Data may occasionally be transferred to third parties who act for or on behalf of Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which your Data were originally collected. When disclosure of Data to third parties is likely or necessary for whatever reason, Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé shall ensure that such third parties provide the same level of protection as Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé, and shall contractually require them to process Data transferred only for the purposes authorized by you and on a confidential and secure basis.
- Promotions. From time to time, we may offer sweepstakes, contests and other promotions (each, a "Promotion") that require online registration. Persons wishing to participate in those Promotions may be asked to provide some personal information. Some of the information that may be requested for this purpose will be optional, but other requested information, such as the individual’s name and e-mail address, will be mandatory because it will be needed to identify and notify winners. Also, some Promotions may require selection of a user ID and password by the individual. You should carefully review the rules, if any, of each Promotion in which you participate through our websites, as they may contain additional important information about our use of your personal information. To the extent that the terms and conditions of such rules concerning the treatment of your personal information conflict with this Policy, the terms and conditions of such rules shall control.
- Right of Access. You have the right to access and update your Data or to require their deletion. We endeavor to ensure that your Data are up to date, accurate and complete. If you wish to access, correct or delete your Data held by us, please contact Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé.
- Security / Confidentiality. We undertake to take reasonable steps in order not to allow your Data to be seen by third parties other than those who act for or on behalf of Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé and have agreed to treat your Data confidential and secure. Access to Data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Data. To ensure the security and confidentiality of Data that Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé collects online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewalls and password protection. Although we have tried to create secure, reliable and trustworthy websites for our visitors, please be aware that the Internet is generally not regarded as a complete secure environment, and that therefore the confidentiality of the Data provided by you or material transmitted via our websites or by e-mail cannot be guaranteed by Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé. Thus, we cannot be responsible or liable for the security of your Data whilst in transit via the Internet to us.
- Data Transfer Abroad. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé may have databases in different jurisdictions. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé may transfer your Data to one of its databases or to companies within the Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé group or to its partners, who have agreed to keep your Data confidential and secure, outside of your country of residence. If the level of privacy protection in a country does not comply with internationally recognized standards, we will ensure that Data transfers to our databases in that country are equally protected and that a transfer of Data to third parties in such countries does not occur. By submitting your Data, you expressly agree to its possible transfer to other companies within the Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé group and/or its partners and to this end to its trans-border transmission.
- Anonymous Data / Cookie Technology. Most of the information we collect from our websites is anonymous information. When you visit our websites, we do not collect any personal Data from you unless specifically, voluntarily and knowingly provided by you. Anonymous information is processed by Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé to help improve the content of our websites, to customize our websites for our visitors and to learn more about them and how they use our websites. In doing so, Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé may use tracking technology ("Cookies") to gather anonymous information, such as browser type, operating systems and the date and time of access. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A Cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer hard drive.
- Spamming. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé does not conduct "spamming". Spamming is defined as sending unsolicited e-mails, usually of commercial nature, in large numbers and repeatedly to individuals with whom the sender has had no previous contact or who have declined to receive such communications. On the contrary, where we believe that one of our products is of importance to you, we inform you by e-mail whilst giving you the choice of opting out of such service.
- Data and Children. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the laws designed to protect children, children under the age of 18 should not provide any Data. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé will not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Data from a minor under the age of 18, without obtaining prior consent from a person with parental responsibility (parent, guardian). Our websites are general audience sites that are not designed nor intended to collect Data from children under the age of 18. We ask that parents supervise their children while online.
- California Residents. Residents of California, pursuant to section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, may request, once per calendar year, from companies conducting business in California a list of all third parties to whom the company has disclosed certain personally identifiable information as defined under California law during the preceding year for third-party direct-marketing purposes. In your request, please attest to your being a California resident and provide a current California address for our response.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS POLICY DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES.
- Trademark Rights. Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé and its affiliates, licensors and content providers are the owners of all the trademarks used on the Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé websites. Third parties are not allowed to use and apply any of the trademarks, logos and identifying marks without the express written consent of Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé.
Effective Date: November 24, 2021
Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé d/b/a "Countess Luann’s Fosé Rosé" 2020. All rights reserved.